Friday, March 22, 2013

Not so Happy Camper

Dont have too much to add today. I did however come to a conclusion! Photography SHOULD NOT be a course taken online. The fact that we should be associated with piers that have the same interest and learn from them, is out the window online. The hands on experience is null and it becomes a task instead of a passion or interest or even a great learning experience. Maybe it is that I am older but, online you only learn what YOU yourself believe is good enough and who is there to tell you any different. All this money I pay and I am 59. I contact the instructors and they direct me to YOU TUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS THIS. Needless to say I am not a happy camper right now but I am going to finish at LaGuardia Community. I visited and the photography department is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment